ABOUT THIS REPORT
As the overall sector struggles amid a government crackdown on ostentatious spending and gift-giving, the urge to splurge online is growing strong. China is already home to the world’s largest online shopper population with 242 million in an online population of about 600 million.
China’s Luxury E-Commerce market is estimated to be worth $27 billion. Online and mobile shopping for luxury goods has exploded in China thanks to the fast-growing penetration of smartphones.
- The Agility Affluent Insights 2014 was conducted online among 179 affluent e-commerce shoppers in China.
- The respondents were representative of the online population in terms of age and gender, aged 18-59 years old.
IN THIS REPORT
Value adds: In-depth data on seven categories and excel tables covering more than 250 luxury and premium brands
- The Affluent in Asia
- What does luxury mean to Affluent Asians?
- Study methodology details and Affluent definitions
- 360 Degree Approach to Understand the USA’s eCommerce Shoppers
- Demographic profile
- Financial profile
- Psychographic profile
- Leisure profile
- Favorite online & offline shopping destinations
- Media/channels of interest
- Brands owned
- Major Wins for Marketers and Brands
- Whom to target?
- What do consumers value?
- Which channels to go for?
- Where the visibility should be enhanced?
- Accessing China’s Affluent e-commerce Shoppers
- The Affluent Brand Purchase™ summarizes how a brand stands against its competition among the Affluent against the actual purchase in the last 12months
- The Affluent Wishlist™ forecasts the Affluent demand for premium and luxury items.
- With Affluent Engage™, brand executives and marketing strategists can identify which media-channels & entertainment platforms the Affluent find most inspiring and informative when deciding which brand to buy.
- Affluent Advocacy™ identifies how online buzz affect their brand choices – and how they contribute to the online buzz,
[su_button target=”blank” url=”http://affluential.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2014-Chinas-eCommerce-Shoppers-Preview1.pdf” style=”ghost” color=”#7C078E” radius=”square”] DOWNLOAD REPORT SUMMARY [/su_button]