2014 E-commerce Shopper Indonesia Report
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Fuelled by increasing purchasing power among upper middle to high income groups, and the middle class becoming increasingly brand conscious, sales of luxury items continues to grow in Indonesia.
Indonesia is home to 55 million online population. e-Commerce transaction values are growing fast in the country, thanks to the state’s ongoing investments in Internet infrastructure, low-cost mobile broadband data plans, and more secure payment networks
- The Agility Affluent Insights 2014 was conducted online among 150 affluent e-commerce shoppers in Indonesia.
- The respondents were representative of the online population in terms of age and gender, aged 18-59 years old.
IN THIS REPORT
Value adds: In-depth data on seven categories and excel tables covering more than 250 luxury and premium brands
- The Affluent in Asia
- What does luxury mean to Affluent Asians?
- Study methodology details and Affluent definitions
- 360 Degree Approach to Understand the USA’s eCommerce Shoppers
- Demographic profile
- Financial profile
- Psychographic profile
- Leisure profile
- Favorite online & offline shopping destinations
- Media/channels of interest
- Brands owned
- Major Wins for Marketers and Brands
- Whom to target?
- What do consumers value?
- Which channels to go for?
- Where the visibility should be enhanced?
- Accessing Indonesia’s Affluent e-commerce Shoppers
- The Affluent Brand Purchase™ summarizes how a brand stands against its competition among the Affluent against the actual purchase in the last 12months
- The Affluent Wishlist™ forecasts the Affluent demand for premium and luxury items.
- With Affluent Engage™, brand executives and marketing strategists can identify which media-channels & entertainment platforms the Affluent find most inspiring and informative when deciding which brand to buy.
- Affluent Advocacy™ identifies how online buzz affect their brand choices – and how they contribute to the online buzz,